(ORLANDO, Fla.) – Major champion and six-time PGA TOUR winner Stewart Cink, along with two-time PGA TOUR winner Paul Goydos will join David Feherty on his self-titled, Emmy-nominated series Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance, Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
· Cink reflecting on his playoff win at Turnberry in The 2009 Open, and ultimately spoiling Tom Watson’s chances of becoming the oldest major champion ever.
· Goydos recounting his playoff defeat to Sergio Garcia at the 2008 PLAYERS.
· Cink expressing the personal significance of receiving the Payne Stewart award in 2017.
· Goydos reminiscing about his 59 at the John Deere Classic in 2010.
· Goydos detailing his stint as a substitute teacher.
The following Monday (July 23), 12-time European Tour winner and Ryder Cup stalwart Ian Poulter will join Feherty at 9 p.m. ET.
A two-time Emmy-nominated host (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host) Feherty has been described as “golf’s iconoclast,” by Rolling Stone, and “the last unscripted man on TV,” by Men’s Journal. His all-star lineup of golf-enthused and culturally relevant guests feature celebrities from across entertainment, sports and politics. To date, Feherty has sat down with four U.S. Presidents (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump); sports legends Charles Barkley, Nick Saban, Stephen Curry and Bobby Knight; Hollywood icons Matthew McConaughey, Larry David and Samuel L. Jackson; World Golf of Fame members Nancy Lopez, Jack Nicklaus, Annika Sorenstam, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson; and a host of current golf superstars including Paula Creamer, Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Michelle Wie. Feherty is produced by Golf Channel’s original productions group, which also oversees production for Driver vs. Driver, Golf Films as well as the network’s instruction platforms.