(OUTER BANKS, N.C.) — The iconic Outer Banks of North Carolina offers a fall weekend golf trip like no other for 40 players that includes Free TaylorMade equipment and gear seen every week on the PGA Tour.
• 3 Rounds of Golf: Play Kilmarlic Golf Club, The Pointe Golf Club & Carolina Club
• 2 Nights Accommodations: Relax in the brand new Cottages at Kilmarlic, complete with backyard lighted putting green and 4-hole short course
• Good Ol’ Fashioned North Carolina BBQ Cookout on Friday Night
• TaylorMade Spider Tour Putter Red (Retail: $300): Receive the same putter used by Dustin Johnson, Jon Rahm and Jason Day.
• One Dozen TaylorMade TP5 or TP5x golf balls (Retail: $48)
• One TaylorMade Tour Hat (Retail: $32)
• Dates: November 2-4, 2018 Only
In addition to all the TaylorMade swag, come experience the North Carolina Golf Panel’s No. 2 Best Golf Getaway and the state’s No. 3 Golf Destination according to GolfAdvisor and enjoy the new Kilmarlic Cottages.
Each two-bedroom two-bath Kilmarlic Cottage comfortably accommodates four golfers and features a full kitchen, living room and back deck – providing the perfect setting to relax and enjoy the view of the putting green and short course.
• A 5,000 square foot lit championship-caliber putting green, steps from your back deck
• The Killie: a 4-hole, par-3 course plays around the Cottages
• High-speed wireless connectivity
• Four flat screen HDTVs
• Washer and dryer
• Gas grill
Learn more about this special November 2-4 package, the OBX golf experience and other autumn offerings at www.PlayOBXGolf.com or 800-916-6244.