Get better. Get smarter. Get your #FJFIX.
(RELEASE) — FootJoy, the #1 shoe and #1 glove in golf, continues the mission to inspire crazy love for FJ and the game of golf with the launch of a new content series called the FJ FIX.
By searching #FJFIX on Instagram or Twitter, golfers can access short, engaging tips from some of the best minds in golf. Golfers can also access content on FJ's Facebook page.
- What can I learn from Justin Thomas’ golf swing?
- Am I practicing correctly?
- How do I use the ground to generate power?
- How do I know if my shoes or glove fit?
- Is it ever okay to lay up?
- Is it still okay to wear a white belt?
“As the leader in golf wearables, FJ is fortunate to have access to some of the top players, teachers and influencers the game has to offer,” said Chris Garrett, Director of Consumer Marketing. “The FJ FIX will deliver unique tips and advice from this very talented and knowledgeable group for golfers to view and share.”
“We’ll also have some fun.”
Contributors to the FJ FIX will include:
- Many of FJ’s leading Tour players such as Justin Thomas, Kevin Kisner, Webb Simpson, Louis Oosthuizen, Ian Poulter, Adam Scott, Zach Johnson, Kevin Na, Patton Kizzire, Chesson Hadley, Peter Uihlein and more.
- Michael Breed – Top 100 instructor, PGA Tour coach, 2012 National Teacher of the Year and Host of “A New Breed of Golf” on Sirius XM, Facebook and Instagram
- James Sieckmann – 2018 National Teacher of the Year, Top 100 instructor, Short Game guru and coach to more than 50 PGA and LPGA Tour players throughout his career
- Mark Blackburn – Founder, Blackburn Golf Academy, Top 100 instructor and PGA Tour coach with unique insight from the best players in the world
- Dave Phillips – Top 100 teacher and co-founder of the Titleist Performance Institute, the preeminent golf performance facility in the world
The #FJFIX will deliver short video clips to help you understand the game and how to improve your play.
Included with the FJ FIX, “You Oughtta Know” videos will provide quick answers to some of the most pressing questions and topics in golf, such as: “does the rake go in or out of the bunker,” “how to practice more effectively,” “what’s the best locker room on Tour” and “things you should never do in a Pro-am.”
The FJ FIX launches today on FJ social channels.