(ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO) – Sandia Resort & Casino will host the first ever OB Sports Sandia Shootout May 6-8. Two person teams consisting of OB Sports-affiliated members and cardmembers will compete for daily and overall prizes over the course of the two-day event.
“We are looking forward to playing host to this signature OB Sports event and we are confident that all of the participants will be impressed with the outstanding golf and amazing resort experience offered at Sandia Resort & Casino,” said Matt Molloy, General Manager of Sandia Golf Club. “We have already gotten teams from as far away as Mississippi, Oregon and Wyoming to commit to tee it up in this inaugural event and we look forward showing them what a great experience New Mexico golf and Sandia has to offer!”
About the OB Sports Sandia Shootout
Date: Sunday May 6th – May 8th, 2012
Team Format: 2 Player Team (Pro/Am or Am/Am) Handicap Maximum: 8 Stroke maximum between team members. Event Flighted by total team Handicap
Cost: Just $299 per person (Double Occupancy - $598 for team of two players) includes:
* 3 rounds of golf at Sandia Golf Club (Sunday practice round, plus two tournament rounds on Monday and Tuesday)
* 2 Nights Accommodations at the luxurious Sandia Resort & Casino, double occupancy
* Welcome Reception and Gift
* Breakfast & Lunch each day
* Contests & Chance To Win Great Prizes
* Golf bag storage & complimentary practice balls prior to play; and
* Complimentary airport transportation
Additional upgrades include: Post tournament room / stay are available after the event for $149.00 per night. Upgrades for single occupancy is $125 per room (inclusive) for both nights.
For information about the OB Sports Sandia Shootout, visit www.sandiagolf.com/shootout, call (505) 798-3996 or email email@example.com.