Loudmouth Golf unveils seven new bright patterns to their line
(San Francisco, CA) - Loudmouth Golf, best known for its vibrant and bold patterned sports and lifestyle apparel, has released its Spring 2012 collection continuing its unique take on fashion. The collection features seven new distinctive patterns including:
• "Palm Beach" - A pattern inspired by Overlook Hotel's deco carpet pattern in the movie, The Shining.
• "Birds of Paradise" - It's hot! This pattern features iconic 1940s sexy pin-up girls playing golf on your pants!
• "Nantucket" - A preppy seersucker with the Loudmouth influence-fatter and multi-colored stripes. And it stretches! You don't have to be in the Vineyard or the Hamptons to dress like it!
• "Foxtrot" - Foxtrot is a modern day camouflage with a sexy twist.
• "Mashie Niblick" -- Named after the historical wooden shafted golf club, this pattern is destined to be instant classic just like the original.
• "Pink & Black" -- This bubblegum pink & black argyle pattern draws inspiration from our favorite candy, Good n' Plenty.
"Loudmouth's spring collection sticks to our roots - bold, bright, and loud," says Loudmouth founder and chief designer Woody! "The only difference is that now you are seeing bright patterns all over the runways, but we've been bringing bold and bright patterns to fairways for years," adds Woody.
The new Spring 2012 line is available for both men and women and includes pants, shorts, skorts and mini-shorts. In addition to our stocked sizes, Loudmouth offers Made-to-Order (MTO) clothes, which lets customers customize the waist size and length of their pant, skort or mini-short to provide the ultimate fit. Loudmouth pants, shorts, skorts and mini-shorts are all made in 97% cotton and 3% spandex.
For more information on the new collection visit: www.LoudmouthGolf.com.