Unlimited golf on two championship courses, monthly treatment and access to Southern California’s largest luxury spa, complimentary room nights, and discounted services; purchase by December 31, 2016 to receive special rate and incentives
(Palm Desert, CA) – Beginning November 2016, JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa offers two new membership deals for those looking for year-round tranquility and access to limitless golf. The Palm Desert resort, recipient of the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice: Top Southern California Resorts, allows guests to take advantage of the award-winning facilities with an Epic Golf and Resort Membership ($950 per person annually when purchased by December 31, 2016) and a Spa Wellness Membership (starting at $1,500 per person if purchased by December 31, 2016).
Designed by esteemed architect Ted Robinson, Desert Springs’ two 18-hole championship golf courses offer premier conditions for professionals and entry-level players. PGA golf professionals are readily available for professional private and group lessons.
The 12-month membership includes:
· Unlimited golf ($30 per round) on two championship courses
· 14 days of advance tee times
· Complimentary use of the driving range, two putting greens, and GPS-equipped golf carts
· Access to the tennis program and hard, clay, and grass courts
· Access to the Oasis Pool (restricted to the public)
· 15% discount on resort’s gourmet restaurants (alcohol not included)
· 20% discounts on spa services, retail products, and hair salon services
Membership is available for $950 per person if purchased by December 31, 2016 ($2,000 after) and includes two complimentary room nights in a Signature View Guest Room.
Spa Wellness Membership
Surrounded by Venetian-inspired waterways and the Santa Rosa Mountains, the Spa at Desert Springs is a serene and scenic destination for wellness experiences. The 38,000 square-foot facility offers 48 treatment rooms, a salon, a saltwater pool, and treatments incorporating ancient healing methods.
The tiered membership offers the following:
· Access to the spa for use of the relaxation lounges, eucalyptus and lavender steam rooms, aromatic hammam, whirlpools, saltwater lap pool, fitness center and classes
· One 60-minute treatment per month
· Access to daily fitness classes and wellness lectures led by certified Biggest Loser Resort Palm Desert trainers
· 15% discount on Spa Bistro and resort’s gourmet restaurants (alcohol not included)
· 20% discount on spa services, retail products, and hair salon services
Membership is $1,700 for six months per person and $3,000 annually per person. An introductory rate of $1,500 is available for six months and $2,500 annually if purchased by December 31, 2016. Additionally, early bookers receive a complimentary Signature View guest room and an InBody body composition analysis, proving a comprehensive view of balance of body fat and lean mass, intracellular, extracellular, and total body water, and a segmental lean analysis.
For more information on each of these memberships, guests can contact Esther Fuller at 760.837.1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.haveitalldesertsprings.com.