(ORLANDO, Fla.) — Golfweek celebrates the best destinations in golf – from the most commendable courses to premier places to stay – with the release of its 2017 Ultimate Guide to Golf Course Living and Great Escapes. This dedicated edition not only features the highly anticipated 2017 Golfweek’s Best Residential, Resort and Caribbean & Mexico Courses lists, but also gives golf fanatics an exclusive guide to all the excitement going on in the golf travel and real estate industry.
“This year’s Ultimate Guide goes deeper than ever, thanks to lists of the top-200 real estate courses and the top-200 resort courses in the U.S.,” said Bradley S. Klein, national director of the Golfweek’s Best ratings program. “Our Golfweek’s Best raters team continues to dig wider and more intensively than the rating team of any published panel.”
In addition to the esteemed course rankings lists, this year’s edition includes:
- A discussion from Klein on architecture trends, including an emerging emphasis on fun and playability in golf course design
- An in-depth look at some of the most historic resorts and how they stand the test of time
- Expert advice for vacation-home buyers from Caribbean real estate gurus
- A Q&A with David Kohler, CEO of Kohler Co., which includes famed golf hotspots such as The American Club, Whistling Straits and The Old Course Hotel
- Golfweek Raters’ rundown of their favorite destinations in Great Britain & Ireland
Visit Golfweek.com/GolfweeksBest to view the complete lists of Golfweek’s Best Courses.