Arccos Caddie Strokes Gained Analytics Harnesses A.I. Neural Net to Provide Personalized Benchmarks and Insights to Golfers for First Time Ever
(STAMFORD, Conn.) – Arccos – the pioneer of big data and artificial intelligence for golf – today announced the launch of Arccos Caddie Strokes Gained Analytics (SGA), a new feature in the Arccos Caddie app, providing players with the most advanced personalized insights in the game.
“This is a significant leap forward in golf analytics. Finally amateurs will have easy access to SGA insights that are better than what is available to most Tour pros. This is only possible due to the power of our custom A.I. neural network fueled by the largest on-course dataset in the world.” said Sal Syed, Arccos Co-Founder and CEO. “The beauty of our new SGA platform is we take complex data and simplify it. The result is unmatched personalized insights for golfers of all skill levels – as well as their coaches and clubfitters. With this information they will be on a clear path to improvement like never before.”
One of the many powerful features in the Arccos Caddie app at no additional cost to members, SGA segments include:
- Overall: Top 3 Insights, Trend Analysis, Scoring Analysis
- Driving: Overall, Distance, Accuracy, Hole Length, Hole Shape
- Approach: Overall, Pin Distance (50-100, 100-150, 150-200, 200+ yards), Terrain (Tee (Par 3), Fairway, Rough, Sand), Greens in Regulation (GIR %, Avg. Distance to Pin, Miss Tendencies)
- Short Game: Overall, Chip by Pin Distance (0-25, 25-50 yards), Chip Accuracy (Avg. Distance to Pin, Up & Down %), Sand by Pin Distance (0-25, 25-50 yards), Sand Accuracy (Avg. Distance to Pin, Up & Down %)
- Putting: Overall, Putting by Hole, Putting by Length (0-10, 10-25, 25-50, 50+ feet), Avg. Putts/Round, Putts/Hole, Putts/GIR
Available starting today in the Arccos Caddie app, SGA follows the recent launch of Arccos’ first wearable – Arccos Caddie Link. This small, ultralight device allows Arccos players to capture their shot data without having to carry a smartphone on the course. Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Link seamlessly pairs with the Arccos Caddie app and sensors. Worn on a player’s belt, waistband or pocket, it tracks shots in real time – including the club used and precise location – and automatically transfers the data to a player’s smartphone via Bluetooth, either during or after the round. This allows golfers to play the game their way, freeing them to keep their phone in a cart, bag, back pocket or elsewhere.
Golf’s first Artificial Intelligence platform, the Arccos Caddie app syncs with Arccos Caddie sensors to automatically track your shots while delivering smart distance club averages and advanced analytics. The system includes an A.I. powered GPS rangefinder and caddie advice for any hole on earth to help golfers of all skill levels make smarter decisions, improve faster and shoot lower scores. In 2019, the average Arccos Caddie user who played at least 5 rounds lowered their handicap by a remarkable 4.2 strokes.
For more information, visit: www.arccosgolf.com.