(ORLANDO, Fla.) – PGA TOUR winners Scott McCarron and Steve Pate are set to join David Feherty on his self-titled, Emmy-nominated series Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance®, Monday at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
· Pate on his nickname, “The Volcano,” and his propensity for letting the emotions get the best of him, particularly earlier in his career.
· McCarron coming to the defense of Patrick Reed in response to a less positive reception from fans than is typical of a Masters champion following his victory earlier this year.
· Pate on the significance of his two Ryder Cup appearances, and reflecting on an untimely car accident that kept him from competing on Sunday in the 1991 “War by the Shore.”
· McCarron on his amateur attempt at building his first (make-shift) long putter, and how it ultimately paved the way for his success as a professional golfer.
· McCarron discussing his recent trend of success on the PGA TOUR Champions, winning six times since turning 50 a few years ago.
Future guests on Feherty this year (premiering Mondays at 9 p.m. ET) include Billy Andrade and Brad Faxon (June 11), Stewart Cink and Paul Goydos (July 16) and Ian Poulter (July 23).
A two-time Emmy-nominated host (Outstanding Sports Personality – Studio Host) Feherty has been described as “golf’s iconoclast,” by Rolling Stone, and “the last unscripted man on TV,” by Men’s Journal. His all-star lineup of golf-enthused and culturally relevant guests feature celebrities from across entertainment, sports and politics. To date, Feherty has sat down with four U.S. Presidents (Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump); sports legends Charles Barkley, Nick Saban, Stephen Curry and Bobby Knight; Hollywood icons Matthew McConaughey, Larry David and Samuel L. Jackson; World Golf of Fame members Nancy Lopez, Jack Nicklaus, Annika Sorenstam, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson; and a host of current golf superstars including Paula Creamer, Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Michelle Wie. Feherty is produced by Golf Channel’s original productions group, which also oversees production for Driver vs. Driver, Golf Films as well as the network’s instruction platforms.