Tuesday, August 15, 2017
4ORE! Opens In Lubbock
4ORE offers competitive, golf-simulated games that appeal to all ages and demographics – from beginner to expert players. 4ORE uses advanced Doppler-based technology that tracks the accuracy and distance of each player’s shot and immediately maps the flight of the ball on a monitor for scoring. Players hit from one of 60 climate-controlled tee boxes that are rented by the hour, not per person, and can accommodate up to six guests.
The upscale golf entertainment complex also features an elite training academy with professional instruction, a full-service sports bar and grille, multiple outdoor patios, and an upscale cocktail lounge. 2,500 square feet of private event space is available for both large and small group functions. While 4ORE just opened, numerous private events and fundraisers have already been booked through the end of the year.
The economic impact of 4ORE is already evident with the creation of more than 400 full and part time jobs since November of 2016.
“We’ve been successful in hiring an exceptional team of associates,” said General Manager Patrick Wynn. “They are the driving force behind the exceptional 4ORE brand and the ultimate game-changers for our 4ORE guest experience. They have spent weeks preparing and training for this moment.”
Managing partner, J.J. Killeen, estimates that 4ORE will serve more than 450,000 guests in its first year of operation, many from outside of Lubbock.
“The Lubbock community is growing rapidly and continues to serve as an entertainment hub for west Texas and eastern New Mexico,” said Killeen. “We’re excited to provide a year-round entertainment destination that will bring guests from all over the region to Lubbock.”
First-time guests will be required to purchase a Player’s Card for $5 upon arrival. From the first ball hit, the Player’s Card will begin keeping track of all individual gaming scores and shot data. The data is all recorded and stored on the card for historical analysis and overall performance improvement. This is a one-time fee with no expiration date on the card. Both individual and corporate memberships are currently being sold in limited quantities.
“It’s been a long road to get to where we are today,” said Killeen. “4ORE is the result of countless hours of hard work and dedication by hundreds of individuals over the past nine months. We are proud to be a part of the Lubbock community and want Lubbock to be proud of 4ORE.”
A formal ribbon cutting is scheduled for later this month. For more information, contact Renee Davis at email@example.com, or visit www.4OREgolf.com.
- The two-story facility includes 2,500 square feet of private event space for hosting conferences, corporate outings, social gatherings and parties.
- 4ORE offers competitive golf-simulated games for all ages and skill levels. 4ORE uses advanced Doppler-based technology that will track the accuracy and distance of each player’s shot and immediately map the flight of the ball on a monitor for scoring. Players will be awarded for hitting targets on a turf field. Players will hit from one of 60 climate-controlled tee boxes that can host up to six players at a time. Each tee box is equipped with Callaway golf clubs for both men and women.
- Those looking to relax will enjoy the upscale, laid-back atmosphere that features more than 200 high-definition flat-screen TVs and an ample food and beverage menu.
- 4ORE is home to a sports bar and grille that seats 200 guests with three full-service bars and an extensive chef-driven food and beverage menu. West Texas weather provides the ideal environment for families and friends to enjoy live entertainment and games on the outdoor patio, or to relax with a cocktail on the second floor terrace.
- LOFT at 4ORE celebrates the perfect combination of specialty cocktails, imaginative ingredients and sophisticate style. Located on the second floor, LOFT is a welcome sanctuary for anyone looking to escape the daily grind. LOFT opens at 5 p.m. daily for guests 21 and older.
- The 2,500 square-foot elite training academy offers professional club fittings and an outdoor, full-range chipping and putting green. The academy is developed and managed under the leadership of PGA touring professional and Lubbock Coronado High School golf standout, J.J. Killeen. Private and group lessons, camps and clinics are available for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
- 4ORE is managed by Troon Golf, the largest third party manager of golf and club operations in the world. Troon currently manages properties in more than 31 countries and 36 American states, including the Jerry S. Rawls Course in Lubbock. They bring more than 25 years of experience and expertise in the golf hospitality industry to this project.
For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.