New website also features analysis of the top pros’ swings, equipment articles, e-commerce portal and much more
(Charlotte, NC) - Golf may be a difficult game to master, but accessing a wealth of free information to improve your game is now easier than a 6-inch putt. A new website called Golf-Info-Guide.com offers hundreds of tips covering every aspect of the game, from boosting driving distance to beating the dreaded putting “yips,” without the cost of professional lessons or online membership.
Sponsored by Thomas Golf Brand -- a leading online designer, manufacturer and retailer of golf equipment -- Golf-Info-Guide.com offers all this valuable content absolutely free. All articles and videos appear under specific categories for easy navigation; the site includes a handy keyword search function as well, so visitors can quickly find tips on specific subjects like tee shots or short game.
In addition to instructional videos and articles, Golf-Info-Guide.com features:
* Swing analysis of top tour pros, with suggestions for working their winning moves into your own game.
* In-depth, up-to-date info on golf equipment, focused on guiding players to the right clubs and balls for their unique styles.
* A special section on hitting hybrid clubs, which have taken golf by storm.
* A glossary of common golf terms, both technical and slang.
* An e-commerce portal where visitors can purchase new golf clubs and accessories.
Golf-Info-Guide.com is constantly updated with fresh content to keep readers informed on the latest trends, swing theories and innovative drills. Examples of recently posted golf videos and articles include:
* The Best Slice Correction Tip in Golf
* Cure the “Yips” with this Simple Drill
* Bunker Shots Made Easier
* Beating Golf’s Pressure-Packed Situations
Golfers looking for expert, free advice on an array of important subjects are invited to visit Golf-Info-Guide.com – the web’s top resource for all things golf.