Thursday, February 9, 2012

PlaneSwing Goes Global at PGA Show

PlaneSWING the kinaesthetic full swing teaching system was a hit with PGA Pros at the 2012 PGA Show in Orlando.

Orders already span three continents, with PGA Pros in Asia, Europe and the USA investing in what has been described as "the most effective and affordable swing simulator available. A feel machine".

Frank Bruno, Head PGA Professional at Oak Park Country Club, Illinois said: "I invested in PlaneSWING because I invest in my members. I believe it will add value to my students and give them an instant understanding of the actual plane that the club should follow. It's a great educational aid."

Internationally renowned instructor Paul McLoughlin, PGA Professional at Lake Malarens GC, Shanghai and a member of the PGA of America and the PGA of GB& Ireland, commented: "I have always been a fan of kinaesthetic learning and PlaneSWING keeps it simple for the student and frankly makes my job easier. I particularly like the natural feeling of 'lag' that the PowerSLIDER gives you on the downswing and through the impact area creating a more dynamic motion for the student. Adding PlaneSWING to the Lake Malaren Golf Resort underlines our commitment to growing the game in China."

McLoughlin was followed by Dave Eddy, a PGA pro at Golf Club Sagmühle, Rottal, Germany, who said: "I believe feeling and doing is the most effective method of learning and PlaneSWING delivers on this. Adding it to my teaching programme will help me communicate more effectively and improve the lesson experience for my students. Financially and educationally it makes sense."

PlaneSWING CEO Tony Clark added: "The response was outstanding but not surprising. PlaneSWING works every time. It fast-tracks beginners and rejuvenates established golfers and generates incremental revenue for Teaching Professionals."

No comments: