The 13th generation of the #1 Cabretta leather glove in golf is packed full of Tour Proven Performance technologies and hand-sewn craftsmanship to give players of all abilities the competitive edge
(RELEASE) - FootJoy, the #1 Glove in Golf, today introduces the latest iteration of its iconic FJ StaSof glove, the world’s #1 Cabretta leather glove for over 35 years. Featuring a myriad of features and benefits, for golfers of all abilities, the all-new StaSof has been masterfully-crafted to produce a sensationally soft and comfortable feel, precision tailored fit and unmatched grip and durability in all playing conditions.
Constructed from premium Taction2 Advance Performance (APL) Cabretta Leather, the new StaSof provides improved tour-tested performance due to a number of new features, including the softer, thinner elastic that contours the glove to the hand for a lightweight feel, improved fit and comfort. A single stitch PowerNet™ mesh and strategically placed perforations also create a more comfortable feel and fit across the knuckles.
“The original StaSof glove set the benchmark when it was introduced over 35 years ago, but thanks to our exclusive partnership with Pittards, continuous product innovation and a relentless pursuit of the finest materials, the StaSof to this day maintains its status as the #1 Cabretta leather glove on Worldwide Tours,” said Maria Bonzagni, Senior Director of Marketing, FJ Gloves and Accessories.
“We have worked tirelessly to improve all facets of this iconic glove and have no doubt the new design and technology within will continue to help improve the performance of millions of golfers worldwide for years to come,” she added.
ALL-NEW STASOF KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· Taction2 Advanced Performance Leather - Tanned exclusively by Pittards of England, this incredibly durable premium leather offers the ultimate in feel, water and perspiration resistance, while providing exceptional grip performance in all playing conditions.
· New Soft Moisture-wicking Elastic cuff - Contours the glove to the hand for a lightweight feel, improved fit and comfort.
· New Single Stich PowerNet knuckle - Minimizes seam to create a more comfortable feel and fit across the knuckles.
· New Precision placement of Finer Gauge Elastics – Improves the overall feel and consistency of fit.
· New Proprietary angled ComforTab Velcro closure - Secures a perfect fit.
· Strategically placed perforations and PowerNet mesh - Improves breathability and flexibility.
As the #1 Cabretta leather glove in golf, StaSof is trusted on tour by the best players in the game including the following FJ brand ambassadors: 2015 British Open Champion Zach Johnson, 2013 Masters Champion Adam Scott, defending FedEx Cup champion Billy Horschel and Ryder Cup stars, Jimmy Walker and Lee Westwood among many others.
The new StaSof is available in an impressive 26 size options, ensuring an all-encompassing provision of Men’s Left, Cadet & Right as well as Women’s Left & Right sizes. The new StaSof is available in both Pearl and Black colors to give greater standout appeal to this iconic product.
Whether it is the #1 Cabretta leather glove in golf, the all-new StaSof, the vibrant colors of FJ Spectrum, the customized cool fit of StaCool, the powerful grip and moisture resistance of SciFlex Tour, the precision fit of GTxtreme, the long-lasting properties of WeatherSof or the advanced wet-weather capabilities of RainGrip and WinterSof , FJ remains the overwhelming choice for golfers of all abilities around the world.
Available to purchase from: 1st September 1
FJ StaSof Sizing and Pricing:
Men's Regular Left S- XXXL
Cadet Left S- XXL
Women's S, M, ML, L
Women's Right S, M, ML, L
Men's Regular Left S-XL
Cadet Left S-XL