Instructional clinics and programs unveiled by Jeff Ritter Golf and Martin Chuck's Tour Striker Golf Academies
(Phoenix, Arizona) - Raven Golf Club - Phoenix (formerly Raven at South Mountain) unveiled new instructional programming created in partnership with Jeff Ritter Golf and Martin Chuck's Tour Striker Golf Academies. The new instructional programming includes not only traditional private instruction with Jeff Ritter, Martin Chuck and their team of teaching professionals, but also includes innovative programs for new golfers, fitness enthusiast and junior golfers.
Premier Practice Club
The Practice Club Program at Raven Golf Club - Phoenix provides players with three unique offerings which include: Premier, Tour Preferred and Base Level access and amenities. A golf lovers dream, the Practice Club provides the combination of Practice, Coaching and Golf for one low monthly fee. The Premier Practice Club includes:
• One private lesson per month with JRG/TSGA Staff
• Supervised practice sessions (Saturday 1-2 p.m./Tuesday 8-9 a.m./Thursday short game only 3-4 p.m.)
• Complimentary access to one JRG/TSGA clinic per month
• Access to JRG/TSGA private grass lesson tee
• Golf privileges based on availability after 3 p.m., reduced golf car fees and optional practice guest benefits
Program Cost $295 per month
Ladies Only Ultimate Golf Starter Package
The Ladies Only "Ultimate Golf Starter" Package provides new golfers with the simple tools and support to learn the game in a fun, social atmosphere, while inspiring a long-term commitment to the enjoyment a life on the links brings. Sessions start in February and run for 6 weeks on Tuesday evenings from 3-4:30 p.m. Program details include:
• Fundamental coaching in all aspects of the game with personalized practice plan
• Club Fitting with 20% equipment purchase discount (must be redeemed within 30 days of class completion)
• On course instruction
• Wine and hors d'oeuvres following final session with Professional Staff
• 6:1 Student/Teacher Ratio (Maximum 12 Participants)
• Tuesdays 3-4:30 First six-week program starts February 2012
Program Cost $195 (Total package value $595)
Golf Fitness Boot Camps
Golfers can jump start their road to better health with one-hour golf fitness boot camps! This weekly program is designed to help improve mobility, increase golf-specific strength and power, and reduce your risk of the common injuries that plague avid golfers. The result? Pain-free play, longer drives, increased confidence, and a leaner, more functional physique. This program is perfect for golfers of all levels or even non-golfers who love the outdoors and want to start the weekend off great! Program takes place on grass lesson tee at Raven Golf Club-Phoenix and program details include:
• Run in conjunction with Staley Performance Institute
• Focuses on building strength, balance, stability and mobility for functional performance in sport or life
• Use of body weight training, medicine balls, kettle bells, ropes, ladders and more!
• One-hour training session
• 9:00 a.m. Saturday Feb-May
Program Cost $49 per month/$25 per class
The Junior Golf Instructional opportunities at Raven Golf Club - Phoenix are extensive. Junior programming includes private instruction as well as the following new clinics and programs:
JRG/TSGA All-American Programs
Built upon an integrated approach to achieving peak performance, this Advanced Player's program infuses clinics on Nutrition, Golf Fitness, Sports Psychology, College Golf and Dream Building into the coaching experience. It's this diversified approach to learning that provides kids with not only the skills to play better golf, but the tools take charge of their lives physically and emotionally as well. This program is limited to accepted juniors age 12 to 18 (interested juniors may request applications by e-mailing email@example.com). All American program details include:
• Swing mechanics program designed by Martin Chuck and Jeff Ritter
• Customized and supervised practice and play periods each day
• Complimentary playing privileges based on availability after 3 p.m.
• Fitness and nutrition evaluation and review by CNK and Staley Performance
• Weekly Golf Fitness Boot Camps
• Tournament scheduling and preparation
• Short and long-term goal setting, review, re-setting and analysis
• College resume portfolio support
• 5:1 Student Teacher Ratio
• Tuesday through Saturday each week
Program Cost $495 per month
The Raven Junior Series - Ages 11 to 17
This is the perfect opportunity for new to moderately skilled junior golfers who are looking to enhance their skills. Join us weekly to learn about different elements and nuances of the game with our JRG/TSGA coaching staff.
• Weekly coaching on all aspects of player development
• Participation gift included. Equipment provided if needed
• 5:1 Student Teacher Ratio
• Maximum 10 students
• Saturdays 11 a.m. to noon Jan-May
Program Cost $20
The Wee Ravens - Ages 10 and under
Introduce your children to golf at The Raven Golf Club-Phoenix. Each week your child will learn a life message wrapped in the fundaments of golf with an emphasis on fun! Program Details include:
• Weekly coaching in a fun and inspiring atmosphere dedicated to all aspects of player development
• Participation gift and equipment provided
• 10:1 Student Teacher Ratio (Maximum 20 Students)
• Saturdays 9 - 10 a.m.
Program Cost FREE
The Golf Instructional programs at Raven Golf Club-Phoenix was conceptualized as a unique partnership between two of the most innovative brands in golf instruction, Jeff Ritter Golf and Martin Chuck's Tour Striker Academies. One of Golf Digest's Best Young Teachers in America, Jeff Ritter is one of the world's most prominent coaches with a presence that reaches all corners of the globe. A consistent presence in the world of golf media, Ritter's creative approach to the game has appeared endlessly across print, television and radio including frequent content showcased with Golf Digest Magazine and PGA Tour Sirius XM Radio.
Martin Chuck is the inventor of Tour Striker Training Products, the highly successful series of golf learning aids endorsed by CBS Commentator Gary McCord. As success of the Tour Striker brand grew, Chuck launched the Tour Striker Academies which now operate programs throughout the country. Proponents of an integrated approach to learning, JRG/TSGA coaching programs offer cutting edge modalities designed to unlock a player's true potential while providing fun and creative solutions for enhanced physical, emotional and nutritional performance.
Designed to give golfers the tools and support to achieve any goal, JRG/TSGA programs include: Private Lessons, Group Clinics, Corporate Events, Comprehensive schools, Advanced Fitting Resources, Junior Golf Development and more. For more information on JRG/TSGA programs at the Raven Golf Club - Phoenix, call (602) 243-3636 or visit: www.ravenphx.com/instruction.