Fun on the links, soothing salon service and ocean-view dining at St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort
(Dana Point, Calif.) – Just in time for Mother’s Day, the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort, named the No. 1 Girls Golf Getaway in the country, is inviting women and their girlfriends to play golf, get their nails done and enjoy ocean-view dining with the new Pitch, Putt & Polish package.
An ideal gift idea for golfing moms to escape to this Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond sanctuary along Southern California’s beautiful Orange County coastline, the Pitch, Putt & Polish package, which starts at $950 for two includes:
* One round of golf per person, per night of stay on the Monarch Beach Golf Links, recognized as a “women-friendly” Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design
* One round of golf per night of stay, starting with twilight on day of arrival, on the Monarch Beach Golf Links, recognized as a “women-friendly” Robert Trent Jones, Jr. design
* Accommodations at the luxurious St. Regis Monarch Beach, an unmatched coastal retreat featuring spacious guest rooms and variety of elegant suites
* “Credit d’Cuisine” for redemption at any of the resort’s six ocean-view restaurants, including the award-winning Stonehill Tavern and Monarch Bay Club (right on the beach)
* The Coastal Stone Manicure and Pedicure service at the sophisticated, yet relaxedSalon at Spa Gaucin
* Access to the resort’s private beach, three swimming pools, fitness club and assortment of ocean activities
* A signature Coastal Mediterranean Candle as a welcome gift
* Overnight valet parking
Recently honored as the No. 1 women’s golf destination in the country by golf travel editor Matt Ginella of Golf Channel, The St. Regis Monarch Beach also is recognized as a prestigious Silver Medal Resort by GOLF magazine and has been awarded 4.5 stars (out of 5) by Golf Digest on its list of “Best Places to Play.”
Monarch Beach Golf Links is laid out along dramatic bluffs, a modern design inspired by the fabled rolling landscapes along the Scottish shores. Amid sweeping views to the sea, the par 70 is a well-crafted routing of accessible fairways, classic Jones bunkering and large greens that provide challenges and enjoyment to golfers of all levels. Monarch Beach Golf Links also has a “Golf Butler” service, which a dedicated forecaddie who can attend to the group for an additional charge.
To make traveling even easier, golfers can leave their clubs at home and take advantage of the resort’s popular “FLEX Set” rental program, that allows players to “mix and match” from the latest and greatest equipment, creating a set uniquely tailored to their games while testing the newest gear.
For more details about the Pitch, Putt & Polish Package at The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort, call (855) 878-5758, or visit www.stregismb.com/puttpolish.