(SHELTON, Wash.) – A newly released package offers attendees of the 2015 national golf championship at nearby Chambers Bay a convenient option to stay at Little Creek Casino Resort during tournament week and play its award-winning Salish Cliffs Golf Club (www.salish-cliffs.com).
Only 45 minutes from Chambers Bay, the resort’s selection of Vegas-style gaming, cigar bar, dining options, spa, outstanding accommodations and world-class golf ensures guests optimize their trip to the Pacific Northwest and the national championship.
Little Creek is a luxury limo golf cart ride to Salish Cliffs, indicative of the service and fine amenities that prevail at the resort and golf course. A Gene Bates design that has collected numerous accolades since opening in 2011, Salish Cliffs is nationally regarded as one of the two best public-access golf courses in the Pacific Northwest along with Chambers Bay.
Currently on sale – while rooms last – the package begins at $399 (double occupancy) and is good during June 15-21, 2015. It includes:
* One-night deluxe accommodations at Little Creek Casino Resort
* One 18-hole round per person at Salish Cliffs, including cart and range balls
* $10 off any breakfast or lunch item at Salish Cliffs Grille
* 25% off any regularly priced item in the Salish Cliffs Golf Shop
* $5 off any regularly priced hat purchase in the Salish Cliffs Golf Shop
* 30% off “Best Rate” price for guests’ next weeknight stay at the resort
* 20% off guests’ next golf round at Salish Cliffs
“The spotlight will be on Pacific Northwest golf this summer and there isn’t a better one-two punch than Chambers Bay and Salish Cliffs,” said Little Creek Casino Resort CEO Michael Starr. “With a desirable location and the chance for guests to scratch their golf itch beyond spectating during championship week, we’re looking forward to introducing the resort to an expanded audience of golf and travel enthusiasts.”
Little Creek was voted “Best Casino in Western Washington” last fall, taking the most votes out of 413,000 cast. Salish Cliffs was runner-up to Chambers Bay in the same poll.
For more information, or to book your stay-and-play package, visit https://www.little-creek.com/2015-golf-championship/ or call 1.800.667.7711.