Friday, May 10, 2013
GolfLogix Becomes #1 Sports App
Already the top-ranked golf app, GolfLogix just took over the No. 1 position for all sports apps on iTunes. This is the first time GolfLogix has ascended to the lead spot, ahead of such icons as ESPN SportsCenter, MLB.com, PGATour.com and others.
The company enjoyed its best-ever month in March, which was surpassed in April. Through the first 10 days of May, downloads are on pace to once again set a new standard. This despite severe weather that has limited golf play nationwide.
* App is FREE and easily downloaded to more than 60 smartphone models for 32,000 golf courses worldwide. For $20/year, can track every shot to learn club distances and shot trends
* Provides accurate distances to points throughout the hole, yardage book quality imagery, scorekeeping, logged club tracking to produce mapped history of every hole and aerial flyovers just like you see on TV
* First company to introduce handheld GPS to the golf industry and holds a U.S. patent for its unique GPS and Internet-based club tracking application
* Software works through phone, doesn’t require the purchase of an extra device
* Partnership with Golf Digest delivers customized instruction content from Golf Digest's staff of top-ranked teachers and Tour stars direct to GolfLogix member's Smartphones
* Members receive exclusive Golfsmith product discount offers on the leading retailer’s expansive collection of equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories
* Partnership with GolfNow allows members to book discounted tee times from within the app
For more information, visit www.GolfLogix.com