Thursday, May 16, 2013

Product Review: Fila Golf London Waterproof Wind Jacket

The tee time you booked earlier in the week is a couple hours away. Your 100 percent chance of golf has been soiled by an 80 percent chance of rain. Do you bow to the odds and make other plans or take heart in the 20 percent chance of dry golf and head to the course? If you had Fila Golf’s London Waterproof Wind Jacket you’d hit the first tee, rain or shine.

This jacket has been tested and certified to keep you dry by keeping water from penetrating the fabric. Waterproof tape on seams in areas most prone to water and wind exposure enhance the garment's overall waterproofness, while remaining extremely breathable.

You’re just as interested in style as functionality? The London comes with a detachable hood, microfleece-lined mockneck, kissing welt zipper front, self-adjustable sleeve closure, front zipper pockets with microfleece lining, an E-Zip Embroidery System and liquid metal F-box logo on the right sleeve hem.

OK, so it’ll keep you dry and look good in the process. But you’re golfing and you need to wear it while swinging a club. Fila Golf has that covered with “Mechanical Stretch.” The stretch is created during the fabric creation process as opposed to blending the fabric with another stretch yarn such as spandex.

Translation: Fila Golf’s London Waterproof Wind Jacket is as functional as it is fashionable. While any added layer has an affect on freedom, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more giving jacket on the market.

American Golfer Recommendation: Add the London Waterproof Wind Jacket to your wardrobe, book a tee time and pray for rain.

For all Fila Golf has to offer, visit


No comments: