tomwatson.com, the 2-disc instructional program produced by the 8 time major champion, the results showed that:
* 93% said the DVDs improved their game.
* 78% rated the DVDs excellent.
* 78% said the DVDs were the best instruction program ever.
Tom Watson Productions conducted the survey in May 2013. The survey results were consistent throughout all handicap levels from high handicappers to golf professionals.
"It is really gratifying to see my instruction making a difference in the lives of every day golfers. I tried to take all that I have learned from the golf mentors in my life and all my years on tour, and put it in an easy-to-understand format." says Tom Watson.
Comments from those responding to the survey included:
* "Definitely the best. I wish I had this kind of instructional aide when I was 12 years old."
* "Best video ever. Cannot say enough about the graphics. Tom is one of the greatest at teaching all the variations of the golf swing in all situations. Great lessons for all levels of players."
* "I am a golf professional and have admired and taught Tom Watson's swing for years. He is the best example of "swing the clubhead" since the late Ernie Jones. He shows us the perfect plane which has helped students understand and maintain the path through the ball."
* "Very detailed. Excellent explanations. Highly recommended for beginners and 'visual' learners."
* "I love Tom's swing and style of play. His lessons are very easy to understand and apply to your game. Good work."
* "Great video!! Puts things in an easy to understand and learn format. Count not afford lessons from a pro shop. Best investment to improving my golf fame I have ever made. Will recommend it to everyone I know."
* "Excellent Resource. I highly recommend to anyone wanting to improve their golf game at any level."
The two-DVD set provides 44 lessons averaging 4 minutes each of clear, comprehensive instruction and sells at retail for $49.95.
The DVD set is available from tomwatson.com with free worldwide shipping through June 30, 2013. The DVD set is also available at select golf and sporting goods locations, pro shops and all Amazon worldwide sites.
The set can also be purchased by telephone at 1-800-993-5589.
The Japanese, Mandarin, French (separate Canadian and European formats) and German versions of Tom Watson Lessons of a Lifetime are sold at retailers in those countries plus through website links available at tomwatson.com.
Watson has long-standing professional relationships with Adams Golf, Executive AirShare, Golf Digest, The Greenbrier Resort, MasterCard, Polo Ralph Lauren, Rolex and Titliest.
A portion of the proceeds from all sales will be contributed to the Bruce Edwards Foundation for ALS Research.
Visit Tom Watson's DVD website at www.tomwatsondvd.com.