Partnerships estimated to expand Company’s potential video distribution reach by another 30 million viewers
(Hartford, CT) – Back9Network, the new multiplatform media company, announced three new content distribution partnerships involving: RealGravity for video syndication services; LockerDome for video based social networking and Yahoo Sports Radio for radio and online distribution. These alliances complement the Company’s existing content distribution partnerships with USA Today and SiriusXM Radio.
“Our programming and content is like nothing being offered today and is now available to millions of new eyes and ears because of the established audience reach of these partners,” said James L. ("Jamie") Bosworth, founder and CEO, Back9Network. “These agreements advance our business because millions more can experience Back9Network’s programming. More importantly, Back9 will now deliver more lucrative demographics to our advertisers."
According to Bosworth, these agreements dramatically expand the footprint and distribution of Back9’s daily content. The new partnerships include:
* RealGravity: RealGravity, owned by Scripps Networks Interactive, is the only online video platform built specifically for syndication. RealGravity enables media companies and their advertising partners to reach engaged viewers across targeted categories, demographics, and devices at scale. RealGravity has the potential to expand Back9Network’s reach by 15 million viewers. More importantly, RealGravity’s platform enables Back9Network to enhance its targeted distribution in order to provide more value add for its sponsors and advertisers.
* LockerDome is one of the fastest growing online sports properties in the world. In April alone nearly 14 million people used LockerDome to consume digital content and interact with like-minded people around their favorite sports interests. Back9Network has it’s own channel within LockerDome. LockerDome has grown by more than 400% over the past 6 months and, in addition to Back9Network, has registered an impressive collection of high-profile sports brands across the country.
* Gow Media operates Yahoo! Sports Radio, a national sports radio network broadcast in the United States on over 400 local radio affiliates. Yahoo! Sports Radio is also heard online at YahooSportsRadio.com, via the Yahoo! Sports Radio mobile application and at hundreds of affiliate websites nationwide.
Back9Network’s existing content partnerships include:
* USA Today Sports: Select Back9Network coverage and content is viewable online at www.USATODAY.com/golf. Back9 in 90, the daily online video update covering the day's events in golf and beyond, is currently available via USATODAY.com/sports five days a week. Back9Network and USA Today Sports also work together to utilize each other's online content and coverage and cooperate on mutual link sharing. Future syndication of Back9Network content is expected to take place across other sites that comprise USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties and Gannett Co.
* SiriusXM PGA Tour Radio Program, “Fairways of Life with Matt Adams”: Back9Network’s existing partnership with the Matt Adams’ Fairways of Life, the most listened to golf show in the world, continues to excite the Company’s current fan base. Last week Back9Network’s corporate headquarters hosted Fairway’s of Life with Ted Bishop, current president of PGA of America and Jim Remy, former president of PGA of America as co-hosts with Matt Adams.
For further information, visit www.Back9Network.com.