Ideal for Northern California Golfers Seeking Convenient, Gold Rush Country Escape
(COPPEROPOLIS, Calif.) – Saddle Creek Resort – the Castle & Cooke golf community in the Sierra Nevada foothills of Calaveras County – announces a two-day, one-night golf stay-and-play package, an ideal opportunity for Northern California golfers to tee it up in scenic Gold Rush Country.
The package is available through November 30, 2013 to groups of eight or less. Rates – based on double occupancy – are $219 per person (Sunday through Thursday) and $309 per person (Friday and Saturday). Included are:
* Two rounds of golf on a course recently ranked by Golfweek among California’s Top 10
* Lodging in charming bungalows complete with fireplace and full kitchen
* Breakfast or lunch at the Lodge’s Copper Grille
* Golf cart at your door in the morning
* Unlimited use of Sports Club featuring Olympic-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym
“Our beautiful resort and acclaimed golf course are only two hours from the Bay Area and one-and-a-half from Sacramento,” says Bob Higgins, General Manager. “With stunning views of the Sierra Nevada and a course that has hosted numerous regional championships, Saddle Creek is an ideal escape for golf aficionados seeking a break from the hustle and bustle of city life.”
Saddle Creek jumped six spots in Golfweek’s 2013 “Best You Can Play” rankings and now sits in the top 10 with iconic layouts like Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill, Pasatiempo and Torrey Pines’ South Course.
For more information or to make reservations: 209.785.7415 or 866.785.7829, www.SaddleCreek.com, www.SaddleCreekGolf.com.