Monday, April 15, 2013

Adam Scott Secures First Major Championship with FootJoy

(Fairhaven, MA) - FootJoy congratulates Adam Scott on securing his first major championship with a victory in sudden death at the Masters. Scott defeated fellow FJ ambassador Angel Cabrera for his ninth career win.

Adam is one of many Tour players who choose FJ SPORT golf shoes for the ultimate combination of lightweight performance, Tour-caliber stability and athletic-inspired styling. He began wearing the shoe immediately upon introduction and has worn it virtually every competitive round since then.

"All of the power is coming from the ground and my connection to the ground is through my shoe, so I believe I need to be in control and connected to the ground throughout my golf swing,” said Adam Scott.

“FJ SPORT gives me exactly what I need."

Both Scott and Cabrera chose a StaSof glove for crucial performance in all conditions – demonstrated during the final round at Augusta as pressure mounted and inclement weather moved in.

"All the feel in this game comes through your hands and I choose StaSof because it gives me the feel I am looking for in a golf glove," continued Scott.

Overall, 52% of the players at The Masters wore FJ golf shoes.

To learn more, visit footjoy.com.

To see an entertaining look inside Adam Scott’s tour bag, visit: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201045034273237.

Contact: AmericanGolferBlog@gmail.com

No comments: