Play 36 Holes, Enjoy Overnight Stay at Minerals Resort & Spa
(HAMBURG, N.J.) – Crystal Springs Resort – home to an exciting and diverse mix of seven golf courses an hour from New York City – announces its “Midweek Golf and Stay” special.
Through May 2, golfers can enjoy 36 holes and comfortably-appointed overnight accommodations at Minerals Resort & Spa. Rates begin at $109 per person (based on double occupancy) and are available Sunday through Thursday. Package pricing includes cart as well as complimentary access to the resort’s indoor / outdoor heated pools, saunas and steam rooms and fitness facilities.
The first 18 holes must be played on the day of arrival after 1 p.m. on the Cascades course. For the second 18, guests may select from Black Bear, Crystal Springs or Great Gorge courses.
“This package responds to today’s technology and workplace trends that make midweek excursions much more feasible,” says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. “Crystal Springs is a short, one-hour drive from the George Washington Bridge and offers unparalleled amenities not found at other resorts in the Northeast.”
To reserve, call 973.827.5996 x 2 (online booking is not available). The special cannot be combined with other offers / discounts and is not valid for groups.
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
* Ballyowen – Irish links-style layout rated state’s No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
* Black Bear – Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
* Cascades – Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
* Crystal Springs – Ranked “Top 50 Toughest Course in America” by Golf Digest
* Great Gorge – Vintage 70’s golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
* Minerals – Family golf at “Top 12 Short Course” in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
* Wild Turkey – Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is also a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); a “Fast Track” program that guarantees golfers finish in less than four hours; a pay-per-hole playing option; “Lessons and Links for Ladies” and more.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.