Spend the day on the ocean-view golf links and on the private beach, only at The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort
(Dana Point, Calif.) – The dilemma surrounding golfing guests at The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort is whether to spend the morning on the resort’s ocean-view golf course and afternoon on its private beach, or morning on the beach and afternoon on the golf course.
Life does have its challenges.
The easiest decision, of course, is to book at least two nights and three days at the luxurious Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five-Diamond property in southern California’s beautiful Orange County, with the “Fairways By The Beach” vacation package.
At this elegant coastal home away from home, guests enjoy exhilarating water sports, recline on a sunny private stretch of the Pacific shoreline, and play as much golf as desired. And then retreat to a recently restyled guest room or suite, which all feature private balconies from which to take in the ocean breeze, plush bedding for restful nights, and spacious living areas.
Included in the “Fairways By The Beach” vacation package:
* Luxurious accommodations, many with ocean or golf course views (or both)
* Unlimited golf on the Monarch Beach Golf Links
* Unique “FLEX Set” premium rental clubs (mix & match to suit your game)
* Golf cart and forecaddie assigned from the “Monarch Beach Watermen” staff
* Access to practice green and warmup hitting bays
* Access to the private beach and “resort guests-only” Monarch Bay Club
* Beach umbrellas, towels, and chairs
* St. Regis Resort Tram beach shuttle
* Overnight valet parking included
* Rates begin at $695 per night (single occupancy)
Call (855) 878-5758 or visit www.stregismb.com/offer/fairways (promo code LAPKG1)
The 6,600-yard, par-70 Monarch Beach Golf Links is set along dramatic bluffs, where master architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. has fashioned a modern design inspired by the world’s legendary seaside links. Amid sweeping views to the sea, Monarch Beach Golf Links is a well-crafted routing of rolling fairways and greens that provide challenges as well as enjoyment for golfers of all levels.
The resort is the recipient of a Silver Medal from GOLF magazine and has been rated 4.5 stars (out of 5) by Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play.”
Down at the beach, guests can drift away to the sounds of rolling waves, or enjoy surfing, body-boarding, and body-surfing, stand up paddle-boarding (SUP) and ocean kayaking. Private lessons are available.
The resort also has the award-wining Spa Gaucin, six restaurants (all looking out to the brilliant blue Pacific), three swimming pools, a host of family-friendly programs, and the incomparable St. Regis Butler Service.