(Crested Butte, Colo.) – The Club at Crested Butte in Crested Butte, Colorado is undergoing an extensive clubhouse renovation. The project is being overseen by three local firms, including interior designer Kristine Pivarnik of KPD Studios, Gary Hartman of Sunlit Architecture and Peter O'Rourke of Anthracite Builders. Renovation work is expected to be completed by June.
The clubhouse renovation includes:
- A new 17-stool bar in The Tavern with two oversized televisions
- A newly designed lounge and dining area at The Brush Creek Grill
- An updated entrance and reception area
- New outdoor patio layout and new furniture
- New lighting, paint, furniture and décor throughout the clubhouse
- Updated main-floor restrooms
In addition to clubhouse renovations, The Club at Crested Butte is also updating their ski-in/ski-out, on-mountain amenity, SlopeSide. Located at the foot of Crested Butte Mountain Resort, SlopeSide is being expanded by 10,000 square-feet to offer additional lockers and deck space as well as larger lounge and dining areas. SlopeSide renovations are expected to be complete by this fall.
For more information on The Club at Crested Butte, including public tee time availability, visit www.theclubatcrestedbutte.com or call (970)349-8601. For more information on the various types of golf and non-golf memberships available, contact Membership Director Stephanie Sandstrom at (970)349-8610.
For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.