Monday, April 24, 2017
Introducing Morsh Golf
This is the purpose of the Morsh 2 wood, the club designed for all golfers. As stated above, many golfers don’t want to use the driver because of its inaccuracy. Every one of us was in this position once, when you simply don’t hit precisely enough with the driver to opt for it or you feel more confident with another club. This is precisely why Morsh carefully designed and crafted the club that enables shots nearly as long as those made with a driver, while being far more accurate. It’s also very playable from the fairway.
2 wood specifications
- The clubhead is made out of stainless steel measuring 190cc, 205g- The shaft is graphite with low bend point/flex point so the ball trajectory is high enough
- Available stiffness is Regular, Stiff and X-stiff. The club is 44” or 43.5” long and has D2 swingweight
- The grip is 45g regular thickness
- Better accuracy than with a driver with minimum loss of distance.
- Distance from the fairway with only 10 degrees of loft.
- Better feel and control because of only 190cc club head
Learn more at www.morshgolf.com.