Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Srixon Earns Gold Medal for Every Ball Entered on 2017 Golf Digest Hot List
That includes all five premium models in the current Srixon golf ball lineup:
· The new Z-STAR and Z-STAR XV ($39.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Performance and “4.5 Stars” for Innovation and Feel.
· The new Q-STAR TOUR ($29.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Performance, Innovation and Feel.
· The Q-STAR ($24.99/dozen), which earned “4.5 Stars” for Performance and Feel.
· The new Soft Feel ($19.99/dozen), which earned “5 Stars” for Feel.
Srixon is also the only brand on the 2017 Golf Digest Hot List with all three of the following achievements:
· Five of its golf ball models recognized with Gold Medals.
· Only Gold Medals for all of its golf ball entries.
· A Gold Medal winner in all three award categories (“Over $35”, “$26 to $35”, “$25 and Under”).
“These incredible results from the Hot List show how strong the full lineup of Srixon golf balls is, with a high-performance model available for every type of player,” said Mike Powell, President of Sales & Marketing for Srixon/Cleveland Golf/XXIO, North America. “To have every one of our entries be recognized with Gold – five models in total – with at least one model in all three categories, this proves we have the most complete lineup of golf balls on the market today. Without question, Srixon delivers total performance.”
While world-class PGA TOUR professionals like Hideki Matsuyama (Z-STAR XV) and Russell Knox (Z-STAR) use Tour Performance offerings from Srixon, moderate swing speed amateurs and core recreational players can gain enhanced distance, accuracy and consistency in their games from playing lower-compression offerings like the all-new Q-STAR TOUR, the Q-STAR, and the new Soft Feel, also available in Soft Feel Lady.
For more information, visit srixon.com.