"The 2003 looks and fits like a running shoe, but has the traction elements that will provide stability and balance throughout a golfer's swing," said Bruce Schilling, General Manager of Golf and Tennis, New Balance. "Our customers have been very pleased with the initial sell-through of our introduction line. Now with the addition of the 2003, 574B and other styles for men and women, we are able to provide more options for different types of golfers, with many styles offered in widths up to 4E."
- Men's Style: Silver/Red
- Sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Widths: D, 2E
- Shoe Last: New Balance hybrid last
- Weight: 11.1 oz.
- Available: February 15, 2015
- 2-year waterproof warranty***
- Suggested Retail: $134.95
In Shoe Technology
- Upper: Waterproof mesh upper with TPU stability cage
- Outsole: Champ Slim-Lok Zarma Tour cleat system with seven cleat system. The Slim-Lok is an extremely thin and light locking cleat system.
- Midsole: REVlite - a foam compound that provides the same responsiveness and durability of foams - 30 percent heavier. REVlite provides a very lightweight ride without minimizing construction or sacrificing underfoot cushioning or stability.
The NBG2003 is part of the golf footwear collection designed and manufactured by New Balance licensee Klone Lab, LLC and available now in golf shops, golf specialty stores and online at www.newbalance.com. For information on New Balance Golf, visit www.newbalance.com or call 978.378.3434.
*Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate.
**CHAMP, Slim-Lok, and ZARMA are registered trademarks of MacNeill Engineering Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
***Warranty details available wherever New Balance Golf products are sold.