www.hartough.com), will have an exclusive showing of her work at the Morris Museum of Art in Augusta, Ga., Feb. 28–May 17, 2015, including during the week of the Masters Tournament (April 9-12, 2015). Every piece to be exhibited is a Hartough original. This will be Hartough’s largest showing ever of her original work, and she will be the only artist featured at this exhibit. Included will be oil paintings, watercolors and drawings.
Hartough’s oil paintings to be exhibited include:
1) The 18th Hole, Harbour Town Golf Links
2) The 18th Hole, Pebble Beach Golf Links
3) The 4th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2002 U.S. Open Championship
4) The 16th Hole, East Course, Merion Golf Club, 2013 U.S. Open Championship
5) The 18th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 2012 U.S. Open Championship
6) The 10th Hole, Blue Course, Congressional Country Club, 2011 U.S. Open Championship
7) The 17th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2009 U.S. Open Championship
8) The 12th Hole, North Course, Olympia Fields Country Club, 2003 U.S. Open Championship
9) The 17th Hole, Royal St George’s Golf Club, 1993 Open Championship
10) The 18th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 1998 U.S. Open Championship
11) The 17th Hole, Old Tabby Links
12) The Swilcan Bridge, The Old Course, St Andrews
For more information, visit www.themorris.org and www.hartough.com.