VPAR works with charity events, corporate outings and Pro-Ams, mostly, and brings scoring devices that allow teams to score, instead of a scorecard. There's also a live leaderboard on the device.
VPAR does more than 900 events in 23 countries. Here are a few handled by VPAR FL:
- Arnold Palmer Kingdom Cup at Bay Hill in January;
- ANNIKA Invitational Junior-Am in February;
- Allianz Championship Pro-Ams in February;
- Lowes Miami Beach Celebrity Invitational in November; and
- They will be running the DEREK JETER CELEBRITY INVITATIONAL in Las Vegas.
More on the service:
- Can score any golf format, including scrambles, Ryder Cup, Callaway, etc.;
- Incorporates handicaps and provides gross and net scores, which takes hassle away from staff;
- Live leaderboards for players displayed on devices, displayed on Clubhouse TVs and online;
- Online ScoreCenter for family & friends to see tee times, scores, leaderboards and round details
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities on the device and online ScoreCenter;
- Helps staff to know exactly when groups will be done with play;
- Creates more exposure to your event and/or charity.
For more information: www.vpar.com.