Latest Version Combines Best and Newest Features for Golf Course Operations Looking to Add or Upgrade Technology
(ORLANDO, Fla.) – A new gold-version release of the EZTeePro tee sheet by GolfNow is now available for golf course operations looking to upgrade or add the newest version of the golf industry’s leading tee-sheet technology.
As the golf marketplace’s most-preferred tee-sheet technology, EZTeePro has built a reputation for innovation and ease of use. In making the best even better, GolfNow developers packed a long list of new features in the new gold version, which also provides golf courses with a consistent technology foundation as one version that does it all.
“We’re very excited to launch this new gold-version of the EZTeePro tee sheet ahead of the 2021 season,” said Todd Triplett, Vice President, Sales & Customer Success, GolfNow. “Derived from the feedback of our course partners and the ever-changing golf landscape, this release is packed with robust tools and features that courses can immediately take advantage of.”
Several of the new features included with the new EZTeePro gold version include:
- Assign color codes to reservation types
- Review slot history information
- Short-show and detailed weather cancellation tracking
- Review golfers’ no-show and short-show cancellation history, with detail
- Enhanced channel management and pricing tools
- Add a dollar or percentage price adjustment to a channel’s calculated dynamic price
- New promo code options with fixed pricing
- Promo codes now can be applied by clerk/reservationist during a reservation
- Automate membership registration with custom welcome emails sent to newly added members, which includes links to their online booking engine and first-time login
“We’ve seen enhancements as a direct result from feedback from our operators, those using the tools each and every day,” said Kris Strauss, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Troon. “Therefore, we truly value the continued effort GolfNow has committed to developing, evolving and enhancing the tools provided within EZTeePro. The new version allows our courses and clients the opportunity to better visualize our tee sheets, understand where our rounds come from, connect with our golfers in new ways and, ultimately, drive more revenue to our courses and our owners.”
To discover all the capabilities of the new gold version of the EZTeePro by GolfNow tee sheet, visit GolfNow’s online information source for industry professionals.