|Photo: Getty Images|
He had been testing both the Z 765 and Z 965 models during 2016, and did enough positive work with them since winning the Hero World Challenge to put them in the bag.
The Z 965’s muscle-back blade option in the Z65 forged irons line. It features a refined Tour V.T. Sole design for less drag through the turf, which improves shot consistency and tightens dispersion. The compact blade-style head is forged from soft, mild 1020 carbon steel.
- Ball: Srixon Z-STAR XV
- Irons: Srixon Z 965 4-PW with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Wedges: Cleveland Golf 588 RTX 2.0 Precision Forged 52*, 56*, 60* with True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Hat, Bag, Apparel, Glove and Umbrella: Srixon
- Shoes: ASICS
- Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha (9.0*) with Graphite Design DI-8 TX
- FW: TaylorMade M2 2017 #3
- Long Iron: TaylorMade M2 Tour #3 with True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Tour Issue S400
- Putter: Scotty Cameron Timeless