Tuesday, January 10, 2017
New and Improved GRIP-DRY Set to Be Unveiled at 2017 PGA Merchandise Show
Simply keep the GRIP-DRY in your pocket while you play and then just "SNAP IT ON YOUR SHAFT" before you lay your club down ... it's that easy. For ladies (without pockets) you can snap GRIP-DRY to any metal surface in your golf cart.
The original GRIP-DRY was considered one of the hottest new products at the PGA Show last year and now they're introducing a new and improved version at the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show in Booth #3252.
The all new GRIP-DRY is available in three great new colors: Green, Yellow and White and now it features a convenient place to store your ball marker.
GRIP-DRY provides all these great benefits:
- Protects your grips by keeping them elevated from the wet grass, sand and toxic fertilizers
- Keeps your clubs in plain view. No more lost wedges left behind on or around the greens. It's your "no club left behind tool."
- Provides a convenient place to store your ball marker. No more searching in your pockets so you can mark your ball on the green.
- Saves your back & knees. No more bending over to push a tee into the ground or pick up your second club. Simply hook another club under the elevated grip...and lift.
- Made from durable impact grade plastic
- Great gift item for golf outings and corporate events
- Single or multi-color logo customization available in quantities
"We're very excited about introducing the new version of the GRIP-DRY at this year's PGA Show," said GRIP-DRY owner Gary Pizzimenti. "We received some great comments and feedback from our customers over the past year, so we decided to make some improvements. Like I always say, "SNAP IT ON YOUR SHAFTTM"... let GRIP-DRY do the work ... and leave no club behind."