Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Park Earns First LPGA Tour Victory of 2015 on Her 'Journey to Better'

(HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) – XXIO, Srixon and Cleveland Golf congratulate staffer Inbee Park for her victory at the 2015 HSBC Women’s Champions held at the Sentosa Golf Club, in Singapore. The 26-year-old South Korean earned her 13th career LPGA title by shooting a 2-under 70 in Sunday’s final round to clinch a two-stroke victory over her nearest competitor.  Park, who began her final round with the same two-stroke lead, had two birdies on Sunday to finish the tournament at 15-under 273.  Park currently has a streak of five consecutive bogey-free rounds dating back to the third round of the Honda LPGA Thailand.

''This week was just incredible,'' said Park.  ''I don't think I can even believe myself that I didn't make any bogeys for 72 holes. I mean, if I thought about bogeys, when am I going to make bogey; if I was afraid of the bogeys, I'd probably make bogeys. But I thought, whatever happens, it's just meant to be.''

Park played with Srixon’s new 4th generation Z STAR ball with SpinSkin Technology, a XXIO 8 driver, XXIO Forged irons (#5-PW), and Cleveland Golf 588 RTX 2.0 wedges (46°, 50°, 58°).  Park, who has a Srixon logo on her hat, wears a Srixon glove, and carries a Srixon bag.
 
Park, who is currently ranked 2nd in the Rolex Women’s World Golf Rankings, earned $210,000 for the victory and is currently ranked 9th on the LPGA Career Money List with $10,269,132.  Park’s current season earnings of $318,148 moved her into 3rd place on the 2015 LPGA Official Money List.

For more information on Inbee Park and the Journey to Better, visit: http://srixon.com/thejourney/

For additional information on Cleveland Golf, Srixon, and XXIO products or staff players, visit: www.clevelandgolf.com, www.srixon.com, and www.xxiousa.com.

No comments: