Enjoy Personal Instruction from 10-time Major Champion at Luxurious Mountain Retreat
(ORLANDO, Fla.) – The ANNIKA Academy – Hall-of-Fame golfer Annika Sorenstam’s boutique golf instruction and fitness school – announces it will host a Destination Golf Experience at Highlands, North Carolina’s Old Edwards Inn & Spa, May 25-28.
To promote an environment best-suited to learning, the session will be limited to no more than 10 guests. Programming includes:
* Private dinner with Annika and the Academy team
* Private clinic with Annika
* Photographs and autographs with Annika
* Three days of golf and fitness instruction
* Fitness and nutritional overview with Kai Fusser
* “Weight Training for Golf” book by Kai Fusser
* 27 holes with greens fees and cart fees included
* Video swing analysis
* Course management during golf
* Full-service breakfast and lunch daily
* Gift package
Annika will be joined at Old Edwards by sister Charlotta Sorenstam, an LPGA winner and 1993 NCAA Champion; Henri Reis, Annika’s only swing coach since she was 10 years old; and Kai Fusser, Annika’s personal trainer for more than a decade.
“We’re very excited to bring our successful Destination Golf Experience platform to Old Edwards,” says Annika, winner of 89 professional events worldwide. “My team and I really enjoy going ‘on the road’ to beautiful places to share our passion and proven techniques with guests.”
Prices start at $4,125 per person. For more information: www.theannikaacademy.com, TheTeam@TheAnnikaAcademy.com, 321.230.8899
For more information about Old Edwards Inn & Spa: www.oldedwardsinn.com, 866-526-8008.