What You Need To Know:
· Ramsay’s win is another for adidas Golf’s new adipower Boost footwear, having also been worn by Jason Day, Brandt Snedeker and Dustin Johnson in their victories on the PGA TOUR earlier this season.
· The win is Ramsay’s third European Tour victory and his fifth worldwide – earning him exemption on the European Tour through 2017.
· With the win, Ramsay earns 250,000 points in the season-long Race to Dubai and is projected to move into the top 80 in the OWGR.
In Ramsay’s Bag:
* JetSpeed Driver – 9.5* (Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S)
* JetSpeed Fairway – 15* (Aldila RIP 65 X)
* Adams Pro Mini Hybrid – 20* (Aldila NV 85 S)
* RocketBladez Tour Irons (3-5)
* RSi TP Irons (6-PW)
* Tour Preferred X Golf Ball
* adidas Golf adipower Boost Footwear
* Tour Preferred Glove