www.hartough.com), will attend the official opening reception April 2 of the exhibition, “In Celebration of Golf: Landscapes by Linda Hartough” at the Morris Museum of Art in Augusta, Ga. Hartough will be present from 6-8 p.m. to greet attendees and talk about her work. The exhibition, which will extend through April 26, including during the week of the Masters Tournament, is an exclusive showing of her work.
Every piece being shown at this exhibition is a Hartough original. This represents Hartough’s largest showing ever of her original work. She is the only artist featured at the exhibit.
Hartough’s oil paintings on display include:
1) The 18th Hole, Pebble Beach Golf Links
2) The 4th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2002 U.S. Open Championship
3) The 16th Hole, East Course, Merion Golf Club, 2013 U.S. Open Championship
4) The 18th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 2012 U.S. Open Championship
5) The 10th Hole, Blue Course, Congressional Country Club, 2011 U.S. Open Championship
6) The 17th Hole, Black Course, Bethpage State Park, 2009 U.S. Open Championship
7) The 12th Hole, North Course, Olympia Fields Country Club, 2003 U.S. Open Championship
8) The 17th Hole, Royal St George’s Golf Club, 1993 Open Championship
9) The 18th Hole, Lake Course, The Olympic Club, 1998 U.S. Open Championship
10) The 17th Hole, Old Tabby Links
11) The Swilcan Bridge, The Old Course, St Andrews
In addition to these oil paintings, also included in the exhibit are 36 framed Hartough drawings and watercolors.