Calling all Crazies for a Two-Day Golf Extravaganza in the Napa Valley Wine Country
(RELEASE) - You wanted it, you got it!
This August, grab your buddies and head to the Silverado Resort & Spa, Johnny Miller’s course and the birthplace of Loudmouth. Woody wore the infamous powder blue Bugs Bunny pants and made his first sale on this hallowed ground. Two days of awesome golf with like-minded Loudmouths with food, wine, rock music, swag, prizes and FUN. Let the trash talk begin!
GET YOUR SPOT(S) NOW, THIS WILL SELL OUT!
SINGLES WELCOME. 18 years old or older.
* August 3 and 4
* $750.00 per person includes:
* 2 rounds of golf at the renowned Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa, CA, site of the 2015 Fry’s Open.
* Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, and Golf on North Course (2-man scramble).
* Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, and Golf on South Course (2-man best ball).
* Awards Banquet Dinner with open bar. The two winners will receive the Loudmouth version of the “Green Jacket.”
* Loudmouth party with live rock music featuring Wonderbread 5 with appearances by LJ and Woody on stage!
* Loudmouth designed wheeled golf travel bag.
* Special pre-tournament discounts for pants, shorts, polos and hats.
* Bottle of premium Loudmouth wine.
* Prizes, giveaways, swag & more! Spouses welcome!
Click HERE to register.
If you have any questions or need help with registration, e-mail email@example.com.
$750 is for golf, food, entertainment, prizes only; and does not include travel or lodging.
Special discounted room rates are available at Silverado Resort & Spa.
Do not book travel or lodging until AFTER you receive your tournament confirmation.
Cancellation Policy: Tournament registrants may cancel up until May 15, 2015 and receive a 100% refund. Any cancellations made on or after May 16, 2015, will receive a 50% refund. Tournament no-shows will not be refunded.