Friday, August 22, 2014
The Sea Pines Resort Announces ‘Fall & Winter Getaway Package’
With its temperate climate, Hilton Head Island is a favorite vacation destination year-round. The acclaimed Lowcountry resort offers five miles of unspoiled beaches, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, 54 holes of championship golf, horseback riding and multiple outlets for fine and casual dining.
Rates start at $145 (per night) for a three-night stay in a two-bedroom deluxe villa (taxes not included). The offer is packed with added value, including:
* 15% off already reduced nightly and weekly rates for homes and villas
* Complimentary dinner entrées for two at Live Oak or Topside Waterfront Restaurant (one-time only)
* Complimentary lunch entrées for two at Live Oak, Quarterdeck or Harbour Town Bakery (one-time only)
* Gratis bicycles for two during entire stay
* $50 resort credit for stays of seven or more nights
* One complimentary portrait session on the beach by certified professionals at Memory Lane Portraits
* 10% dining discount at The Sea Pines Resort restaurants (alcohol excluded)
The package also features two hours of tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club; unlimited use of the fitness center; and preferred golf rates at The Sea Pines Resort's three championship golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the RBC Heritage – South Carolina's only PGA TOUR event.
“Hilton Head offers enjoyable weather all year long and allows our guests the chance to enjoy the great rates during the off-season,” says John Munro, Vice President of Hospitality, Sales and Marketing. “The Getaway Package is the best fall and winter vacation value on the island.”
When booking the Getaway Vacation Package online or by calling (866.561.8802), enter or mention the promotion code: GETAWAY. No reservation deposit is required.
For more information on The Sea Pines Resort visit www.seapines.com.