Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Mystical Golf Offers Gold and Silver Stay-and-Play Packages
(MYRTLE BEACH, S.C.) – Mystical Golf – owner and operator of The Witch, Man-O-War and The Wizard courses and celebrated by media like Golf Digest, GOLF Magazine and GolfChannel.com – announces its “Gold” and “Silver” stay-and-play packages ideal for Grand Strand golf vacations.
Called the “best 54 holes of golf in Myrtle Beach,” the Mystical Golf trio of diverse Dan Maples-designed layouts all feature superlative design elements, excellent year-round course maintenance and gracious customer service that is second to none.
Starting at $258 (per person, taxes included), the Gold Package features:
* Three rounds with cart on each of The Witch, The Wizard and Man-O-War
* Three nights’ lodging in well-appointed three-bedroom golf villas (four beds)
* Free extra fourth round on any Mystical Golf course
* Complimentary iHOP breakfast daily
* Free steak dinner at Logan’s Roadhouse (includes non-alcoholic beverages, taxes)
* Lunch and two beers free at the course each day (excluding complimentary round)
* Free daily range balls
* $15 gift card toward a golf shirt
* Instant replay round for cart fee only
* Extra night stays available at moderate cost per person
The Silver Package starts at $228 (per person, taxes included) and features all the offerings of the Gold Package except daily breakfast, steak dinner and complimentary round.
“Our Gold and Silver stay-and-play packages offer the finest golf in Myrtle Beach as well as nightly accommodations perfect for total rest and relaxation,” says Claude Pardue, President and CEO of Mystical Golf. “No matter which option is selected, a great vacation awaits at the premier ‘golf buddy’ destination in North America.”
The Witch sits on 500 acres of tranquil cypress groves and wetlands teeming with flora and fauna. Tactical play is rewarded on the par-71, 6,702-yard layout. With 4,000 feet of bridges wending through swamps (front nine) and rolling hills (back nine), golfers may spy cranes, bald eagles, alligators and black bears.
Man-O-War is revered for its back-to-back island greens and water features touching every hole. With a commanding 141 slope rating, the par-72, 6,967-yard layout is offset by straight-forward shots and excellent, bent-grass greens.
Reminiscent of classic, wind-swept links courses in Scotland and Ireland, The Wizard presents deep bunkers, mound-framed fairways and dramatic elevation changes. Trademark stone bridges and an Old-World, castle-style clubhouse add character to the par-72, 6,721-yard shot-maker’s course.
For Mystical Golf information: www.mysticalgolf.com, 843.282.2977.