(DULUTH, GA) – Premier Golf – the exclusive provider of North American Ryder Cup packages since 1991 – unveils the all-encompassing “Then & Now” experience, combining a trip to the 2014 matches in Scotland with a stop at The K Club in Ireland, site of the 2006 Ryder Cup.
Ryder Cup accommodations are at St. Andrews Old Course Hotel and include a four-day ticket to the 2014 matches at Gleneagles, as well as several exclusive privileges.
Guests who purchase this deluxe package ($6,595 per person, double occupancy) save 20 percent by combining the two trips, which include:
· 3 nights at The K Club with full Irish breakfast daily
· 2 rounds of golf at The K Club
· Table D’hôte dinner in The River Room Restaurant one evening
· 25-minute Rasul treatment in the K Spa
· 80-minute K Spa Journey treatment
· Complimentary use of K Club golf practice facilities and golf welcome gift
· Complimentary K Club buggies (carts) and complimentary golf rental sets
· 5 nights at St Andrews Old Course Hotel (Eden View room) with full Scottish breakfast daily
· Welcome Cocktail reception
· Ryder Cup Travel Pavilion ticket (valid Thursday – Sunday)
· Official Ryder Cup transportation in and out of Gleneagles (valid Thursday – Sunday)
· Saturday evening dinner and entertainment at the Kinkell Byre St Andrews
· Ryder Cup gift
· All taxes
“Only the most spectacular courses are selected to host the Ryder Cup, and we wanted to offer travelers a taste of these select world-class locales,” says Jim Ward, President of Premier Golf. “Combining two of the finest European getaways in one package gives guests a well-rounded idea of where the greatest event in golf has been and where it’s going.”
A licensed partner of the PGA of America for 25 years, Premier Golf has sent more than 25,000 people to the Ryder Cup since 1991. The company also provides experienced travel services to some of the world’s classic international and U.S. destinations, including Bandon Dunes, Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, Kohler and PGA Village.
“A la carte” Ryder Cup packages that include tee times at some of the most iconic courses in Scotland are also available, providing on-site assistance, transfers to and from the course, and more.
Many packages are sold out or have limited availability. For more details, or to receive a free package quote, visit www.premiergolf.com or call 866.260.4409.