Groups booking by November 30 receive five-percent donation to their organization
(HAMBURG, N.J.) - Crystal Springs Resort - home to seven distinct golf courses just one hour from New York City - announces its new "Service & Swing" golf outing package for military, police, fire and EMT organizations.
Rates start at $79 per person (minimum of 16 golfers) and include 18 holes of golf at the resort's Black Bear, Crystal Springs, Great Gorge or Cascades courses, American BBQ buffet, draft or bottled beer, unlimited range balls and $5 pro-shop merchandise credit. Each outing participant will also receive a complimentary return round of golf at Black Bear, Crystal Springs, Great Gorge or Cascades.
As an added bonus, groups booking by November 30 are eligible for a five-percent donation back to their area of service.
"Crystal Springs is deeply appreciative of the brave men and women who protect us every day overseas and at home," says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. "Our founder, the late Gene Mulvihill, was a Marine Corp veteran who possessed unwavering gratitude for these individuals that we continue to embody throughout our entire operation."
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
• Ballyowen - Irish links-style layout rated state's No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
• Black Bear - Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
• Cascades - Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
• Crystal Springs - Ranked "Top 50 Toughest Course in America" by Golf Digest
• Great Gorge - Vintage 70's golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
• Minerals - Family golf at "Top 12 Short Course" in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
• Wild Turkey - Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); "Swing N Sip for Ladies" and more.
For more information: www.crystalgolfresort.com, 973.827.5996.