Wednesday, November 27, 2013

3 Up Golf Kicks Off Black Friday with Huge Sale

A holiday message from 3 Up Golf:

It's that time of year again. The day when commerce starts bustling and everyone begins searching for the best deals. This season there is only one place you'll be able to find 3 Up Golf balls which means there's only one place you'll find a good deal on them too. Starting at midnight (EST) on Friday the 29th everything on the store will be 40% off. Every two hours after that the discount will decrease by 5%. The longer you sleep in, the less money you save. Shopping is tough, isn't it?

I'll admit it - there's a good chance I won't be able to stay up until midnight to run this sale. Thankfully the whole thing will be automated. In the event I find myself awake when the golden hour strikes, you'll find me on the website's chat channel. Click the turkey in the bottom right corner to see if I'm available.

In the event that sleep is worth more to you than saving 40% on the best balls in golf don't worry: there's always Cyber Monday.

Check out the American Golfer Product Review HERE.

For more information: 3upgolf.com.

No comments: