Leading Golf Media Outlet Honors System’s Best-in-Class Performance for Second Straight Year
(NORTH BARRINGTON, IL) – NewSpin Golf – maker of the SwingSmart golf swing analyzer – announces its award-winning game improvement system has been honored as “Overall Winner” of the MyGolfSpy 2013 Swing Trainer Buyer’s Guide, besting six other systems in comprehensive testing that graded a range of performance criteria.
In giving SwingSmart its highest grade for the second straight year, the popular website cited its overall user experience, “training mode and ease of use,” along with having the “most accurate 3D image,” and “best on-club sensor.” These elements are all key to the system’s proven ability to instantly and accurately evaluate the swings of all players and provide detailed feedback that helps them rapidly improve.
“Our team works exceptionally hard each and every day to continue separating our digital swing analysis tool from everything else in the marketplace,” says Angelo Papadourakis, CEO of NewSpin Golf. “Honors like this show as that we’re on the right track when it comes to making a positive impact on the enjoyment and performance of millions of golfers worldwide.”
Shortly after results of the MyGolfSpy 2013 Swing Trainer Buyer’s Guide were announced, NewSpin Golf launched the SwingSmart Duo featuring HiQ Technology that captures golfers’ swings with unrivalled accuracy and consistency.
Requiring zero user set-up, adjustment or calibration, HiQ Technology is built using a proprietary pattern recognition process not found anywhere else in the industry, which increases the accuracy of captured swing data, including the renowned SwingSmart 3D Swing View. It utilizes a patent-pending algorithm that adapts to each user's swing to faithfully measure their drives, chips and putts.
The SwingSmart Duo system ($249.99) features a small (less than 1 oz.) Bluetooth-enabled sensor module that securely clips to a golf club shaft. It wirelessly communicates with the company’s app that is available for free download on the Google Play and iTunes stores, which account for more than 90 percent of the worldwide smartphone marketplace.
Detailed, easy-to-interpret data instantaneously sent to a user’s smartphone or tablet with each swing includes:
* Key Stats – Tempo, swing speed, face angle, shaft lean; info on each and optimization tips provided within the app by world-renowned instructor Peter Kostis
* Path and Plane – 3D Swing View shows 360-degrees of a player’s swing motion, highlighting the exact route of the club head from any angle
* Putting Results – More than just a full-swing tool, the system also provides info on the putting stroke to help players lower the number of putts taken per round
* Personal Best – Data from a golfer’s best swings can be saved and used as points of reference
* Developed by a team of expert technologists, SwingSmart combines tracked stats with the 3D Swing * View to provide a real-time snapshot of how the club is being manipulated through impact. This allows players to adjust and learn what is successful for their individual games. A great, year-round practice tool, SwingSmart features a special training mode that provides the key data necessary to help players learn the proper swing motion, without the pressure of hitting a ball.
Designed and assembled in the USA, SwingSmart’s portable sensor module comes with a personal carrying case and rechargeable battery that lasts more than four hours. It is widely recognized by PGA Professionals as a useful way to augment lessons. The device is endorsed by Peter Kostis, a renowned broadcasting personality and GOLF Magazine “Top 100 Teacher,” who provides users with a series of unique, informative and free instructional videos available exclusively in-app.
GOLF Magazine recently named SwingSmart the “Best App for Instant Feedback” and it received the Product Ingenuity award in the Emerging Companies category during the International Network of Golf (ING) Industry Honors program at this year’s PGA Merchandise Show.
To learn more about product availability, contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.