Monday, July 15, 2013
Karen Palacios-Jansen releases online Cardiogolf 30-Day Challenge
The Cardiogolf 30-Day Challenge is a unique online fitness program designed to jump-start your golf game. With effective combinations of swing drills and golf-specific exercises, Cardiogolf accommodates golfers of all skills and fitness levels. The only requirement is a small, 4 x 4 sq. ft space to do the golf swing exercises.
Every Cardiogolf exercise is based on fundamental golf positions and sequences of motion achieved by every good golfer. Using golf clubs, weights, medicine and exercise balls you'll learn exercises to promote better flexibility, posture and balance throughout the golf swing. Your game will improve and your body will be better conditioned. You can do the exercises in the comfort of your own home or office and play music or watch T.V. as you complete a workout for your body and your golf swing.
The Cardiogolf 30-Day Challenge includes:
• Daily emails with links to videos and/or printouts for you to follow
• Flexibility and mobility exercises to help you increase your range of motion for a better turn and free-flowing swing
• Cardiovascular and muscular endurance exercises to increase your endurance on and off the golf course
• Golf-specific exercises to improve overall body strength including core strength and stability for more distance
• Swing drills to improve consistency and swing technique
• Social Media to share your results, stay on track and get inspired with others golfers
• The opportunity to improve your swing technique and to get into shape for the new golf season
At a suggested retail price of $79.95, the Cardiogolf 30-Day Challenge includes the Cardiogolf workouts, a pre-round warm up routine, basic golf fitness screen and a program outline including a welcome letter from Karen. Sign up for Cardiogolf today.
For more information about the Cardiogolf 30-Day Challenge: Download ebook: What is Cardiogolf?
You can contact at Palacios-Jansen, KPJ@swingbladegolf.com.