Extreme Performance for Extreme Conditions
(Fairhaven, MA) - FootJoy, the #1 Outerwear Brand in Golf, introduces a completely new rainwear category called DryJoys Tour XPTM. Designed to deliver “Xtreme Performance” under all weather conditions, DryJoys Tour XP is FootJoy’s most innovative collection of performance outerwear.
"Our goal for FJ Outerwear is to Make Every Day Playable and the new DryJoys Tour XP collection accomplishes that through several innovations in material and construction which deliver extreme protection in all playing conditions," said Whitney Trimble, Director of Marketing, FJ Apparel. "As a
key component of our highly successful layering system, the versatile DryJoys Tour XP line is perfect in cool and wet conditions or an outer shell for warmer wet days."
* 3 Layer Bonded Fabric eliminates unnecessary weight and provides waterproof and breathable performance
* FJ Four-way Stretch Shell allows for a complete range of motion during the swing.
* Xtreme DWR Finish beads water off the garment
* New YKK Waterproof Main Zipper provides a leak proof barrier
* 20,000 mm of water column pressure
This latest category from FJ offers a wide range of options for players, including a Full-Zip Jacket, Pullover Rain Shirt, Short Sleeve Rain Shirt and Rain Pants.
The new line will be supported by a fully integrated, multimedia advertising campaign. Print advertising featuring FJ player Steve Stricker will run in golf publications to support the launch of this new category. FJ DryJoys Tour XP rainwear is tour proven by the best players in the world, including many who will compete this week in the Open Championship at Muirfield.
* Rain Jacket: MSRP $270
* Rain Shirt: MSRP $250
* Short Sleeve Rain Shirt: MSRP $190
* Rain Pants: MSRP $195