Introduction of new styles adds to AHEAD’s already robust lineup of headwear
(NEW BEDFORD, Mass.) – AHEAD’s headwear has long been renowned for its creative ornamentation, alternative graphics and great styling. The company’s 2014 custom headwear collection – to be formally unveiled at the PGA Expo, Aug. 19-21 in Las Vegas – further underscores why AHEAD is synonymous with innovation as it unveils new cap styles, new technical and lightweight performers, and a new mid fit, all accented with a burst of fresh, new colors.
“How our hats fit is truly the differentiator,” Stone said. “The mid fit is designed for a perfect fit between our existing extreme fit and classic cut models.”
The Newport – a 100 percent cotton medium-weight twill cap – also features a cloth strap with a pewter slider in the back. Stone said it’s more of a traditional unstructured cap that brings new color and life to headwear presentation.
Other new additions to AHEAD’s 2014 collection include the:
• Sandblasted Canvas Cap, which also will debut in a mid fit size and be available in nine colors, including Varsity Navy, Antique Red, Garnet and Persimmon Orange. The 100 percent cotton mid-weight cotton canvas cap features a fabric strap, with cut-out metal grab, in the back. Designed to be more “lifestyle” driven this cap will be welcome on and off the golf course.
• Tech Mesh Fitted Cap, which is a fitted hat with a textured poly front, features comfortable mesh on both the sides and back. The lightweight performer comes in six colors, including Crimson Red, Surf Blue and Navy.
• Smooth Lightweight Tech Cap will be offered in the extreme cut (for those who require a shallower crown for proper fit) and features four percent Spandex for extra comfort. This cap will be available in nine colors, including Graphite, Khaki and Stone.
• Textured Tech With Lip Cap is the latest addition to AHEAD’s Kate Lord line designed for women and girls whose head shape is average to shallow. With a primary color of white, the textured polyester line will debut with nine contrast lip colors, including Julep, Pink, Lavender and Boysenberry. In the back, a tuck-away fabric strap with Velcro adds a classy touch to this lightweight performer.
• Textured Poly Solid Cap is a sporty, attractive new addition for youths. Designed for ages 5 to 12, this hat features an up-edged visor and will be introduced in four colors, including Comet Orange/White.
In addition to the extreme, mid, classic (for the average to deep head shape) and Kate Lord cuts, AHEAD also offers several other fits, including toddler, youth, shallow, casual and size XXL.
Augmenting what’s new for 2014, AHEAD returns with its line of popular headwear items from caps to visors to brimmed hats to winter wear, all featuring distinct embroidery options and appliqué designs.
The company will be exhibiting its 2014 collections of AHEAD, Kate Lord and PGA Authentics in booth 603 at the PGA Expo at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas.
For additional information access the web site at www.Aheadweb.com.