(ORLANDO, Fla.) – NBA All-Star point guard for the Golden State Warriors and well-known golf enthusiast – Stephen Curry – will join David Feherty on his self-titled, Emmy-nominated “Outstanding Weekly Studio Show” – Feherty presented by Farmers Insurance – premiering Monday, May 15 at 9 p.m. ET on Golf Channel.
Other topics Curry discusses include:
· Being in the moment during the course of a game, and how he feeds off of the crowd
· Emulating Tiger Woods while playing recreational golf as a kid
· The similarities between golf and basketball, and taking comfort in being uncomfortable
· Going about his success in a different way than most of his NBA peers
· Whether he feels he could ever play golf at a professional level