Butterfield Trail and Sand Creek Station win top spot in respective category; eight other properties finish as top-5 overall
(NORTHBROOK, Ill.) – KemperSports announced that 10 of its properties were honored in the annual NGF (National Golf Foundation) Loyalty Awards with Sand Creek Station taking home top honors in the “less than $70” green fee category for the ninth consecutive year and Butterfield Trail winning the “more than $70” green fee category for the second time in three years.
The awards were given to facilities with the highest customer satisfaction index scores based on surveys fielded through NGF's Golfer Survey Program in both categories based on the price of green fees. The NGF survey is a comprehensive annual survey that goes to each properties database of customers to gauge satisfaction and value. Combined with TrueReview™, KemperSports properties are given a snapshot of guest feedback and satisfaction. TrueReview is a proprietary program implemented at KemperSports properties that tracks guest satisfaction and invites feedback from past visitors to KemperSports properties
"We applaud the staff at these properties for providing a great experience every day,” said KemperSports CEO Steve Skinner. “We believe strongly that great customer service is what sets our properties apart in a very competitive marketplace.”
KemperSports-managed properties that were honored include:
More than $70 category:
- Winner – Butterfield Trail Golf Course – El Paso, Texas
- Top-5 overall – The Wilderness at Fortune Bay – Tower, Minn.
- Top-5 overall – Cantigny Golf – Wheaton, Ill.
- Top-5 overall – Heron Glen Golf Course – Ringoes, NJ
- Top-5 overall – Streamsong Resort – Streamsong, Fla.
Less than $70 category:
- Winner – Sand Creek Station Golf Club – Newton, Kan.
- Top-5 overall – Riverside Golf Course – Janesville, Wis.
- Top-5 overall – Tunica National Golf at Tennis – Tunica, Miss.
- Top-5 overall – Stone Creek Golf Club – Urbana, Ill.
- Top-5 overall – Wild Wings Golf Club – Woodland, Calif.
KemperSports credits its strong showing in the NGF Loyalty Awards due to the company’s long-standing commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, including the implementation of TrueService – KemperSports proprietary customer service training initiative that gives each staffer the tools and best practices to deliver genuine, helpful and friendly service to their guests.
For more information on KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.