(RELEASE) - The U.S. Open is just around the corner (June 12-18) and Milwaukee’s Kimpton Journeyman Hotel has the perfect hotel package for the ultimate golf fan. Located just 45 minutes from Erin Hills, the nine-story red brick building sits in the heart of the bustling art and cultural district, the historic Third Ward, and features 158 eclectic guest rooms.
Double Eagle Package/Ultimate Foursome ($55,000)
- 4 nights in the Two Bedroom Presidential Suite (quad occupancy)
- Transportation to and from (General Mitchel) MKE Airport
- 4 passes to Erin Hills 117th U.S. open for Friday June 16 and Saturday June 17, which includes passes to the 1895 Club
- Transportation from The Journeyman to Erin Hills via private charter helicopter and executive ground transportation to / from airport and course
- Personal concierge to advance coordination of four days in Wisconsin (transportation, dinner reservations, etc.)
- Butler stocked suite with food and beverage
- One night reserved fire pit at The Outsider (the hotel’s rooftop bar)
- Golf swag
* Contact Marco Chavez, Assistant General Manager, at 414-323-6061 to reserve the ultimate foursome package.
* 50% at time of booking and 50% 30 days prior to arrival.